SEMINAR Oct. 24 in Novi: “Doctors buying, starting or currently owning a practice — what you need to know”
Physicians are invited to a special seminar Thurs., Oct. 24 featuring ShindelRock’s Steve Wisinski and other experts advising on what doctors buying, starting or currently owning a practice need to know. At this informative seminar, you’ll get advice on the topics that are key to the
success of your practice. Experts in each of the following topics will offer guidance and answer your questions.
Topics of Discussion
- Legal. Chris Ryan, Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C. — Obtain advice on choosing the ideal legal entity for your practice, negotiating a lease/asset purchase agreement, navigating employment law, and other valuable topics.
- Equipment. Michelle Gustavus, McKesson & PSS World Medical, Inc. — Explore how cutting edge technology can help you create a more efficient, attractive, and successful practice.
- Consultant. Eric Rollins, Rollins Consulting, LLC— The top things you must know before starting or buying a practice.
- Insurance. Joseph Marzano, Triad Insurance – Learn the basics on how to protect yourself, your assets and your practice.
- Accounting. Steven Wisinski, CPA, Shindel, Rock & Associates — Discuss key accounting practices and the importance of a medical specific CPA partner.
- Financing.* Mike Sewalk, Bank of America Practice Solutions — Learn what lenders look for when offering credit and the importance of cash flow to a growing practice. A financing specialist will provide details on a unique suite of financial products available.
Space is limited, enroll today! Food and beverages provided.
Date: Thursday, October 24, 2013
Place: Courtyard Detroit Novi
42700 West 11 Mile Road, Novi, MI 48375
Cost: No fee to attend
RSVP by October 21 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.551.3681