- ShindelRock - https://www.shindelrock.com -

Reminder: Do Not Forget the Health Insurance Deduction if You Are Self-Employed

healthinsurance [1]If you are self-employed, there are still deductions for medical, dental or long-term care insurance premiums that are paid for themselves, their spouse and their dependents. The insurance can also cover your child who was under age 27 at the end of 2012, even if the child was not your dependent.

You may be able to take this deduction if one of the following applies to you:

For more information, see Publication 535 [2], Business Expenses, or give us a call [3].