ShindelRock, located in Oakland County, is a public accounting firm who has built a culture of flexible, curious accountants who are unafraid to tackle new challenges–will you join us?
We are currently hiring: Bookkeeper **part-time to start, with opportunity to go full-time if interested**
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
You will work with office management professionals who will provide you the growth opportunities you are searching for. This position is part-time, with the opportunity to go full-time at a mutually agreed time. For part-time employees, we offer $25-30 per hour, plus:
- Flexible hours–we’ll build the schedule around you!
- “Dress for your Day” approach to office attire
- State-of-the-art technology
- Tax season bonus
- Firm outings & fun events–see our culture in action on Facebook and Instagram @ShindelRock.
Interested applicants should contact: